I’m off to Las Vegas to cover the summer league on Friday and will have many reports and stories on the participants while there.
Before I go, here is the updated Hawks roster with the pending three-way trade with the Nuggets and Clippers that (for now) returns Jamal Crawford and Diamond Stone. With the NBA moratorium period over, the deal could be announced at anytime.
Here is where the Hawks stand now for next season with eight players under contract, a restricted free agent and a partial guarantee due. I will update later as the Hawks are sure to sign second-round pick Tyler Dorsey ahead of summer league.
The NBA salary cap was just set at $99.093 million. The salary floor is $89.184 million.
- Kent Bazemore: $16,910,112
- Dennis Schroder: $15,500,000
- Jamal Crawford: $14,246,988
- Miles Plumlee: $12,400,000
- Marco Belinelli: $6,606,060
- Tim Hardaway Jr: $4,588,840 (qualifying offer)
- Malcolm Delaney: $2,500,000
- Taurean Prince: $2,422,560
- John Collins: $1,614,100 (rookie slot could be between 80-120 percent)
- Mike Dunleavy: $1,662,500 (partial guarantee)
- DeAndre Bembry: $1,567,200
- Diamond Stone: $1,312,611